Posted on February 17 2016
For many, it's hard to find the perfect foundation with the right consistency, finish, and shade. Below are some of my favorite foundations and many that I've heard great things about. They range from high end to drugstore and are listed in no particular order.
- NARS Sheerglow- dewy, great for dry skin
- MAC pro-longwear waterproof foundation. I'm on my third bottle, that should say ENOUGH.
- Maybelline Fit Me-great for everyday use. Not long wearing but good coverage for the price.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (liquid)- very dewy finish.
- NARS All Day Luminous- very matte, great for oily skin. If you have dry skin and want to try this out, I recommend moisturizing well beforehand.
- L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion- To be honest, the formula is great but the packaging is not the best. The cushion soaks up all of the product which isn't much to begin with and on top of that it cost $16-$17.
- Black Opal Foundation sticks- used by some of your favorite celebrities and they have a great range for women of color.
- Kat Von D Lock It Tatto- Matte and full coverage
- Marc Jacobs Genius Gel- Very full coverage. A little goes a long way and a great finish
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere- Dry's fast so you may want to work in sections when applying, but beautiful finish.