Eyeshadow Palettes Worth Buying
Posted on March 05 2016
When it comes to eyeshadow, there are SO many options available. You have drugstore, high- end and the online stores that you're not that sure of but wouldn't mind trying. I'm here to set the record straight and give you some advice on my favorite shadows and palettes.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Some of the best eyeshadows that i've used and really affordable! I would strongly suggest the self-made palette or world traveler if you can find them (try Nordstrom and Sephora).
- Kat Von D- her shadows apply so beautifully. Very smooth and easy to work with. Great investment.
- Too Faced- The formula for their shadows is AMAZING! The color range is pretty good too, especially if you like neutrals. My favorite is the Chocolate Bar Semi-Sweet palette. They will run you about $50, but they're so worth it and the palette smells like candy.
- Limecrime Venus Palettes- the shadows are extremely pigmented.
- Morphe eyeshadows- for the price these are great especially for beginner's. They do cause some fall out.
- MAC - some of the best shadows i've used. MAC has a great color range. I also love the glitters + pigments. I would recommend building your own palette with single shadows and customizing it to your liking.
- Lorac Pro- palettes 1 and 2 come with matte and glitter shadows. Super pigmented and easy to work with.